Tuesday, May 22, 2012

About Police



You know there is this strange think called Common sense. It tells us that if we don't want to go to Jail or get hit with tear gas, then don't go to a protest. Whether you broke the law or not, you've got to be willing to spend some time in jail or get pepper sprayed. You're fooling yourself to think it won't happen.

I'm not alone when I say I'm sick of these protesters. Why would they get mad at cops? At lease they have a job. At least they took a shower today. I mean they're just doing what they were told. Getting mad at a cop because he's working the protest is like getting mad a Walgreens Clerk because they sell Cigarettes. I'm not pretending like all Policemen are angles, but at one point in there life they all made a commitment to serve and protect. I believe there are still a lot of them out there who want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment