Tuesday, May 15, 2012

About MIB III



So there is this Facebook page called The Men in Black Suites are Real. Apparently what they are trying to say by this title is that "The Men in Black Suits" are real. As in the Men themselves are real. But, what I thought they meant was that the "Men in Black" suits are real. As in the suits worn by the Men in Black are real. So, I clicked on it because I was thinking for some stupid reason that the aliens in the new MIB movie would be actual people in costumes instead of digitally animated aliens. I was exited to see if they could pull it off and I would have been really exited if they did. But, they didn't. Apparently, they just wanted to confirm for us what we already know: Will Smith and T. Lee Jones are real.


Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment